Terms of Service
The Website accessible at https://madoxr.com is published by the company MADO XR, simplified shares with capital of € 10,000.00, registered at the RCS of Paris under the number 890 818 966 , whose registered office is 33 rue Claude Lorrain 75016 PARIS, represented by Mr De Castro as Chairman.
- The user agrees, upon first use, to be subject to the rights and obligations of these terms and conditions.
- The Website has been developed in compliance with French law. It therefore responds to a use on French territory. All access to the Website, outside this territory, is at the risk of the user and it is up to the user to ensure the compliance of the Website with the local legislation from which he tries to access.
Acceptance of the terms and conditions of use
- These Terms and Conditions of Use are enforceable for the duration of the Website and until new Terms and Conditions replace them.
- The access to the Website is for an indefinite period, each party being able to put an end to it at any time.
Access to the website
- Users can normally access the website 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all year long, without the obligation to impose on MADO XR.
- MADO XR reserves the right, without notice, to temporarily suspend access to all or part of the Website for technical reasons, including the need to update the Website, to modify it, to maintain it, and in general, for any technical and organizational reason.
- Consequently, the responsibility of MADO XR can not be sought or retained in case of temporary or total unavailability of all or part of the Website, a difficulty related to the response time, and in general, any performance defect.
- MADO XR also reserves the right, without notice, to permanently interrupt access to all or part of the Website.
- Consequently, the responsibility of MADO XR can not be sought or retained because of the permanent interruption of all or part of the Website.
Modifications and evolutions
Changes and evolutions of the website
- MADO XR reserves the right to make changes and / or improvements and / or changes to all or part of the Website.
- MADO XR reserves the right to permanently or temporarily stop using all or part of the Website.
- Accordingly, the user acknowledges and accepts that no compensation may be granted to him under any of the modifications of the Website.
Changes and changes to the general conditions of use
- These modifications and evolutions come into force on the date of their online publication and are binding on the date of the first use of the Website by the user.
- The elements belonging to MADO XR, such as the Website, trademarks, drawings, models, contents (photographs, texts …), logos, graphic charters, software, databases, without that this list is exhaustive, are the exclusive property of MADO XR.
- However, MADO XR grants to the user a right of access to his Website on a non-exclusive, personal, non-transferable basis and for private use in accordance with the conditions defined in these General Terms and Conditions of use.
- The automated processing of personal data implemented on the Website is established in accordance with the requirements of Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 amended by Law No. 2004-801 of 6 August 2004.
- The personal data collected is the login data of the user, automatically collected during the use of the Website by the user.
- Also collected are the name, first name, address, email of users registered as “member” or “friend” who will receive systematically, and until unsubscribed, the daily edition.
- The personal data thus collected are intended for MADO XR, as the data controller, for the purpose of managing and promoting the Website.
- The data collected shall be kept for a period not exceeding that required for the purpose of the processing.
- The user has a right of access to the personal data concerning him as well as a right to modify, rectify and delete data that is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
- It may also for legitimate reasons oppose the processing of data concerning him.
- He may exercise these rights by addressing: an email to MADO XR at: firstname.lastname@example.org. A letter to the head office of the MADO XR located 33 rue Claude Lorrain 75016 PARIS.
- Registered at the RCS of Paris under the number 890 818 966
- E-mails exchanged between the parties have the value of proof and will be opposable to them.
- The computerized records stored in the computer systems of MADO XR will be kept in general security conditions and considered as proof of communication between the parties.
- The archiving and storage of access to the Website is done on a reliable and durable support that can be produced as evidence.
- This is the case for the substantive rules as for the rules of form regardless of the location of the user and regardless of the content of the data.
Attribution of competence
- IN CASE OF DISPUTE EXPRESS JURISDICTION IS ATTRIBUTED TO THE FRENCH COURTS, NOTWITHSTANDING PLURALITY OF DEFENDANT OR CALL IN GUARANTEE, EVEN FOR EMERGENCY PROCEDURES OR PROCEDURAL CONSERVATION, REFERRED OR BY APPLICATION.
Last modification: January 6th, 2022